Training And Lessons
We design training programs suited to the individual horse and rider. It includes private lessons on the flat, jumping, and other service needs. It includes a professional trainer to ride and tune your horse.
The private lessons are a part of a training program designed specifically for the individual and horse. All different levels and abilities are suitable to begin a training program. You may be invited to join the weekly group equitation class for accomplished students to build show arena skills.
- The training programs are designed as monthly programs. Fees are based on monthly rates starting at $400.00 per month.
- The lessons start at $50.00 for a lesson as a single lesson with our professional trainers. This is suitable for a more experienced rider, boarder, or leasee.
- We do have a beginner program that starts at $180.00 per month. The fee is based on a lesson once a week on one of our school horses. It includes the horse and tack. Once the student demonstrates a level of proficiency, the rider’s training program may increase.
- Throughout the year, we offer Hunter Clinics specifically designed to practice competition skills and techniques. Clinic fees vary and are invitation only.
- We offer private clinics for those who wish to trailer their horses to our facility for training. Rates for lessons start at $50.00 per hour and will include other fees for trailers and stalls.