Red Canyon Stables resides on 45 acres of pristine high desert country. Indoor 12 x 12 stalls, large covered outdoor pens, use of all our amenities, including a huge pipe rail arena with stadium lights, warm-up arena with stadium lights, 2 huge round pens, and endless trail access directly from our property no need to trailer out. Big rig accessible with trailer parking. We have 15 RV hook-ups with water and electricity. Tent camping in Red Canyon Park which backs up directly to the property, and we are only 15 minutes to the town of Canon City, where there are plenty of hotels, lodging, restaurants, stores, and family activities.
All horses must be current on vaccinations. If the horse is traveling from out of state, a current Coggins test will be required.
Our horse hotel rates are:
- Self-care- $15/ horse/ night (owner is responsible for providing feed, feeding their horses, and daily stall cleaning and watering)
- Hot walker available at $5/day (1 hour)
- RV spots are $40/ night
- Full care- $22/ horse/ night (stable will provide grass or mix hay upon owners request, and stable will clean stalls and waters daily)
- Shavings available at an additional charge.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom house will be available for nightly rental coming summer 2018.